Accenture Off Campus Drive 2023: Do You want to grow your career with Accenture ?? Good news, Accenture HR Team has posted a new job vacancy for Engineering ASEs Internship in PAN India. We advise candidates to go through provided job ad carefully before applying the details Shortlisted candidates must have engineering experience. Those who have completed a Bachelor’s degree can apply for this position. The job location will be PAN India.
Accenture Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
|Job Position||Engineering ASEs Internship|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA and M.Sc|
|Job Location||PAN India|
Job Description For Accenture Off Campus Drive 2023 :
- As an intern, you will have the opportunity to experience our company culture, expand your network and build skills that you’ll be able to apply anywhere.
- Your responsibilities may include addressing key business problems, creating innovative offerings or developing business and technology solutions for business improvement.
- Design, build, test, assemble, and configure application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Deliver code to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Become an extension of the project team to deliver on various business priorities
- Upskill rapidly as well as continuously improve your expertise and stay ahead of the curve
Skills Required For Accenture Off Campus Drive :
- All streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) – third year students only
- Track record of outstanding academic performance and co-curricular activities
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic Exposure to Databases, Software engineering, SQL queries
- Hands on experience in writing code frontend/backend/database server and exposure to test automation frameworks
- Ability to ramp up on existing solution/project and quickly contribute towards bug fixes
- Multi-disciplinary and versatile with aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster
- Potential to manage client interactions with proficiency
Selection Process For Accenture Off Campus Drive :
Eligible candidates can directly apply using click on given below apply button.
Fill all required information and upload the updated resume/CV.
After Completing Above 2 Steps, interviewer go through the applications & will get in touch with the shortlisted applicants for the pre-assessment calls.
Generating Apply Link Apply Now