Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023 for Analyst Azure DevOps Engineer who have 1-3 years of IT experience and scripting and automation knowledge.
About Deloitte :
Deloitte drives progress. Our firms around the world help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
|Job Position||Support Analyst|
|Qualification||B.Tech in CSE/IT, MCA|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
Job Description For Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023 :
- Build and deployment project automation.
- Awareness or experience of Windows Server, IIS and Azure DevOps is preferred.
- Build and deployment project automation using different tools like Bamboo, Jenkins, TFS/VSTS, TeamCity, Urban Code, etc.
- Create pipelines for both cloud and on-premise solutions.
- Configure and release builds.
- Monitor and support the deployments.
Skills Required For Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023 :
- Experience in Windows Server Administration.
- Experience in Azure IaaS configuration.
- Experience in PowerShell scripting.
- Experience in Azure DevOps configuration.
- Knowledge of traditional network, firewalls and load balancers
Qualifications Required For Deloitte Off Campus 2023 :
- Minimum 1 years Relevant & Enterprise IT experience.
- B.Tech in CSE/IT, MCA Qualification.
Selection Process For Deloitte Off Campus 2023 :
- Eligible candidates can directly apply using click on given below apply button.
- Fill all required information and upload the updated resume/CV.
- After Completing Above 2 Steps, interviewer review your profile.
- Get Interview Call and Crack The Interview.
|Join Our Telegram Group||Join Now|
|Join Our Facebook Group||Join Now|
|Join Our Instagram||Join Now|
|Join Our Twitter||Join Now|